25 Oct Organic Beauty Products
Hey glam dolls! I am talking all about organic skincare today. All of these items can be purchased at Whole Foods and Derma E products can be purchased at DermaE.com. I’ll be linking everything below. These items were handpicked by Alba Ramos (SunKissAlba) has great Youtube videos covering skincare, haircare, and more! Let’s pause for a moment because her skin is flawless and obviously GOALS! Lets dive in and talk about these items:
- Radiant glow oil $22.50- Ramos collaborated with Derma E to create this oil. It contains anti-aging ingredients (got to start early), prevents wrinkles, and is a plant based oil. I typically pair a drop with my foundation and it gives me a healthy glow. I do not think it gives a heavier feel to my makeup. Although I do this on occasion since I do not like too much oil on my face even though I have dry skin. I have seen wonders with these product when I changed my hair mask routine. I try doing a hair mask weekly since I color my hair and often times can become dried out. My typical hair routine is coconut oil, argan oil, and lavender essential oil. I typically let this stay in my hair for hours at the very least 30 minutes-1 hour. However, I LOVE this product for a hair mask a couple drops of these with coconut oil and I have seen changes in my hair.
- EcoTools Dry Brush $4.99-It is a cruelty free dry brush. Helps to exfoliate and detoxify skin. Use before you shower and brush over arms and legs. Leaving your skin feeling healthy. Also love that this product is made out of bamboo for the bristles.
- Juice Beauty Lip Gloss in Bikini $22.00-Love that this lip gloss is mildly sheer but also has a tint of color for everyday looks. This shade is also great for any skin shade. I also love that it leaves my lips feeling hydrated. It is not a sticky lipgloss and glides on smoothly!
- Purifying 2-in-1 Mask $19.50-According to Derma E, “Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask deeply detoxifies skin love clay masks. I love masks to exfoliate my face at least once a week and noticed a true difference in my pores.
- Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil $17.99-Since I am on this absolute love for the Korean 10 step skincare method. I absolutely love this oil as the first step for my skincare routine to take my makeup off. Its super gentle on my skin and even removes my mascara.
- Pacha Charcoal Soap $6.00- I love the mission of Pacha soap they give back to developing nations and clean water initiatives. Plus, their soap is super affordable and is gentle on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this product does not break me out and is used for full body care.
- Pacifica Perfume $12.00-Love this everyday roller ball perfume. I use this perfume for my on the go travels. Small and compact fits great in my purse and smells so good.
- Mineral Fusion Nail Polish $8.99-Love this nail polish since it is free of harsh chemicals. I also love this denim blue color. Great fall color for this season. I also love it is close to a deep purple so great for gameday for those LSU fans.
For those that have not tried DermaE I would recommend the fall essential kit which has an overnight peel, SunKissAlba radiant glow oil, and Microdermabrasion Scrub, and headband. You get sample sizes and is a great way to try out a lot of the products! Plus it is only $9.95 not a bad price! Currently DermaE is having a 20% off sale use code Purify20 !
Disclaimer: These items were sent to me for free to review @SunKissAlba’s favorite things from Whole Foods Market AND from DERMA E on my social medial channels. All opinions are my own. I am always 100% HONEST.