19 Oct Bywaters, New Orleans
- St. Roch Market in New Orleans is a must to visit. A southern food hall that sells everything from ice cream, Italian, Mexican, and many more you name it they have it. They even have a bar in the back. Sam and I chose to grab the sampler at Fete Au Fete crawfish poutine, red beans and rice, and shrimp and grits. It was amazing love sampling different food places in New Orleans.
- If you have been following along on my Instagram Stella (my Shih Tzu) had four puppies this week two males and two females. It crazy to me that dogs are only pregnant for two months. At first she was overwhelmed with caring for four little pups but has really stepped up being a mom pictures soon. Right now their eyes have not opened not until two weeks old. They crawl but cannot walk. They have no teeth. They LOVE their mom Stella and sniff her out just for cuddles and milk. They just melt my heart. P.S. any pointers on raising puppies is definitely welcomed
- Sam and I are still deciding on our Halloween outfits I am leaning towards Fergie with “Don’t Phunk With My Heart” and him being Voodoo Thirsty lol
- I just went to Hobby Lobby and they have aisles and aisles of Christmas I could not resist I bought a couple stockings and plan on getting them monogrammed. I feel like I skip Halloween and Thanksgiving and go straight for Christmas.
- Things I want to do this month include visiting the corn maze and picking pumpkins slacking on carving a pumpkin this season.
- Sam and I are excited for next month it is our birthday month whoop whoop.
- Sam is graduating this December in electrical engineering. He is starting to apply for jobs I just give it to God at this point for the best job to find him!
Photographer: Kimberly Edward